HV 2017 Coach Membership
Including SNHC Entry
This membership is recommended for members that:
- register as a coach,
- receive priority access to exclusive members coaching professional development (at reduced member only pricing), and
- have purchased a “HV 2017” membership through a club as a Player or Supporter membership (that includes SNHC entry).
Alternatively it is for coaches that will not purchase a paid “HV 2017” membership with a club and do NOT wish to include SNHC Entry for applicable designated Hockey Victoria visits only. This includes High Performance Programs, State Teams training, Hockey Victoria Events and Programs based at the SNHC.
- Physical Membership Card1
- Included SNHC Entry2
- SportsPass Membership Benefits Program3
- Personal Accident Insurance4
- Member Exclusive Coaching Professional Development
- HV Member Correspondence5
- HV Member Exclusive Newsletter (ExtraTime)5
- Third Party / Sponsor Marketing5
1 - Only ONE Membership card (regardless of physical or digital status) is allowable per member. If you are a player that registers as an official or coach please select the Excluding SNHC Entry option. If you select and purchase the including SNHC Entry option, your access to the SNHC will be overridden.
2 - State Netball Hockey Centre (SNHC) Entry is valid until 31 December 2017. When entering the SNHC, a valid 2017 Hockey Victoria Membership Card is required (i.e. digital for players, physical for Supporters and eligible Coach and Official Members. If a Membership Card is not presented at the time of entry, appropriate gate entry prices will apply. Included SNHC Entry is only applicable for designated Hockey Victoria visits only. This includes High Performance Programs, State Teams training, Hockey Victoria Events and Programs based at the SNHC. Entry is inclusive of 2017 HV Winter Competition Finals Series. Restrictions may apply. Does not include entry to ticketed, Ticketmaster and non-hockey related visits.
3 - For more information on the SportsPass Membership Benefits Program visit www.sportspass.com
4 – Visit http://hockeyvictoria.org.au/Competitions-Events/Insurance for information on the National Hockey Insurance Program.
5 - Manage your mail preferences by selecting unsubscribe at the bottom of bulk Hockey Victoria correspondence.
For further information on membership Inclusions & Exceptions, please visit the Inclusions section.
This membership expires on 31 December 2017.