HV 2018 Officials Membership
Including SNHC Entry
This membership is recommended for members that:
- wish to Officiate and be placed on the HV roster as either an umpire or Technical Official,
- want access to HV’s Member Exclusive Officials Development programs, and
- who will not purchase a paid “HV 2018” membership through a club; e.g. Player or Supporter membership (that includes SNHC entry) and wishes to include SNHC Entry for applicable designated Hockey Victoria visits only. This includes High Performance Programs, State Teams training, Hockey Victoria Events and Programs based at the SNHC.
- Digital Membership Card1
- Included SNHC Entry2
- SportsPass Membership Benefits Program3
- Personal Accident Insurance4
- HV Officiating Appointments
- Member Exclusive Officiating Professional Development
- HV Member Correspondence5
- HV Member Exclusive Newsletter (ExtraTime)5
- Third Party / Sponsor Marketing5
1 - Only ONE Membership card (regardless of physical or digital status) is allowable per member. If you are a player that registers as an official or coach please select the Excluding SNHC Entry option. If you select and purchase the including SNHC Entry option, your access to the SNHC will be overridden.
2 - State Netball Hockey Centre (SNHC) Entry is valid until 31 December 2018. When entering the SNHC, a valid 2018 Hockey Victoria Membership Card is required (i.e. digital for Officials). If a Membership Card is not presented at the time of entry, appropriate gate entry prices will apply. Included SNHC Entry is only applicable for designated Hockey Victoria visits only. This includes High Performance Programs, State Teams training, Hockey Victoria Events and Programs based at the SNHC. Entry is inclusive of 2018 HV Winter Competition Finals Series. Restrictions may apply. Does not include entry to ticketed, Ticketmaster and non-hockey related visits.
3 - For more information on the SportsPass Membership Benefits Program visit www.sportspass.com
4 – Visit http://hockeyvictoria.org.au/Competitions-Events/Insurance for information on the National Hockey Insurance Program.
5 - Manage your mail preferences by selecting unsubscribe at the bottom of bulk Hockey Victoria correspondence.
For further information on membership Inclusions & Exceptions, please visit the Inclusions Section.
This membership expires on 31 December 2018.